What are Zoom collaboration solutions?
Providing a consistent collaboration experience for employees across global locations is challenging. It’s also difficult to make sure that your network - with its complex infrastructure and multitude of systems can support digital connectivity. Our Zoom solutions give you the secure platform your teams need to collaborate and continue working, no matter where they are.
Zoom enables rich collaboration across your organisation. Bringing together powerful meetings and phone capabilities into a unified cloud-based platform. Our scale and experience enable us to deliver smooth transformations to Zoom. We help you embrace change with our user adoption service, so you realise the benefits of Zoom faster. And with BT, you get a managed service tailored to your requirements, providing you comprehensive support whenever and wherever you need it.
What are Cisco collaboration solutions?
Centered around a managed service for Webex, our Cisco collaboration solutions improve teamwork, enhance engagement and enable you to embrace hybrid working.
Webex incorporates meetings, file sharing and cloud-based calling into a unified communication application. Extensive integrations with other tools and unique features such as the AI-powered Webex Assistant, create a dynamic and rich collaboration experience. Our hosted solution offers an alternate route to cloud collaboration, with more robust calling capabilities.
We provide a comprehensive managed service, allowing you to benefit from our expertise in designing, delivering and supporting Cisco collaboration solutions. It can also help you to reduce the risks associated with transformation. User adoption support is provided to ensure you minimise the disruption felt by your people whilst maximizing the return for your organisation.
What are our Microsoft collaboration solutions?
Having dynamic communication and collaboration tools is key if you want your teams to stay connected and make informed decisions. Our Microsoft solutions, which are built around Microsoft Teams, help you achieve this and make it simpler to work across geographically dispersed teams.
By leveraging our managed services, your organisation can take advantage of rich collaboration capabilities while we handle the complexities of design, implementation and support. Our user adoption services reduce the time taken to realise the benefits of your technology changes. We also use our global voice network to provide calling to Microsoft Teams, either via direct routing or our Operator Connect capability.
You’ll get a managed unified collaboration platform, with a partner who offers additional collaboration capabilities such as advanced call recording or virtual event production. Giving you the foundation to increase productivity and inspire teams, create and exchange ideas and keep your organisation moving forward.
Why choose collaboration solutions with BT?
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with.
- Deep experience in Microsoft solutions – we hold eight gold global competencies, which means we’ve demonstrated our best-in-class capability for specific Microsoft solution areas. It shows that we have proven expertise in delivering quality solutions.
- Strong partnership with Cisco – for over 30 years we’ve combined Cisco’s innovations with our global reach and transformation solutions. Our joint success has come by focusing on your big picture and tailoring solutions to your exact situation.
- Strong partnership with Zoom – since becoming the first partner to offer a fully managed service, we’ve worked closely with Zoom to align our people and strategies, resulting in competitive solutions that are driven by customer demands.
- Transformation and migration expertise – we’ve seen it all. For over 30 years we’ve been enabled our customers to communicate with the latest collaboration tools. Giving us the experience, network and technology needed to reduce the risks of designing, implementing and supporting global communication solutions.
- User adoption services – our experience has taught us that successful technological change hinges heavily on successful adoption. We’ve developed a user adoption service that will enable your people to embrace change in order to quickly get the benefits our Cisco, Zoom and Microsoft solutions.
- Deep experience in collaboration – we’ve seen it all. For over 30 years we’ve been enabling our customers to communicate with the latest Cisco collaboration tools. We have the experience, the network, and the technology to reduce the risks associated with designing, implementing, and supporting global communication solutions.
- Global reach and reliability – our global voice network provides extensive reach in key regions, providing voice to our Zoom and Cisco solutions. Our carrier grade service carries over 10 billion minutes per year.
Our collaboration solutions
Our channel partners are reporting an uptick in global voice requirements, as organisations look for a flexible, simple and scalable solution.Read more
As the world moves in to a new ‘normal’, Global SIP can help telecom resellers and system integrators support the international voice connectivity needs of enterprise customers.Read more
Organisations are looking for a straightforward way to incorporate voice services with collaboration technologies to support new ways of working.Read more