Webex Calling with BT uses our global voice network, supported by a comprehensive managed service, to enable hybrid working and improve your organisation's agility and cost-efficiency.
What is Webex Calling?
More organisations are having to adjust to the needs of hybrid working. With colleagues expecting the same great voice experience, wherever they’re working from. But it’s difficult to give people what they need when confined by the cost and complexity of managing and maintaining a legacy voice infrastructure.
Webex Calling with BT overcomes these challenges with cloud-based calling using our global voice network and comprehensive managed service. Our solution allows you to remove legacy on-premises voice infrastructure.
So you can streamline administration and maintenance of your voice environment whilst reducing your organisation's costs.
The Webex app provides a consistent user experience regardless of device or location. Combining Webex Meetings with Calling enables seamless collaboration from the same application, supported by a single managed service.
How does Webex Calling work?
If you’re planning to expand operations, you might feel held back by the high CapEx costs and added complexity of your legacy voice environment. At the same time, there’s now internal pressure on organisations to support more hybrid working patterns – without any compromise on user experience and call quality.
By moving to a cloud-based model, you can use voice as a service to gain the benefits of a more agile approach without the related costs of ownership.
Webex Calling with BT is an end-to-end managed service. We start by working with you to understand and define what you need before generating an initial solution design. Once agreed, our project managers and designers will create a migration plan that works at a pace suited to you. And our user adoption specialists will make sure your people are ready, with a tailored programme for your needs.
Webex Calling features:
- Cloud-native – reduce complexity and expenditure while speeding up deployment of new features.
- Hybrid ready – make and receive calls from anywhere, with a consistent user experience across devices.
- Geo-resilient – keep your organisation connected during service interruption.
- In-life support – once everything is up and running, we’ll provide support 24/7x365 globally, with proactive incident management, in-life moves and changes, platform upgrades and maintenance, emergency service compliance, continuous user adoption support.
Get one site free for 3 months when you add voice to your collaboration platform*
*Terms and conditions apply
Webex Calling benefits
- Experience – a comprehensive managed service which ensures a simple, yet brilliant meeting experience.
- Cost-efficient – save up to 45% when you shift to cloud-based voice with centralised SIP services.
- Flexibility – make and receive calls from anywhere - no longer being tied to the office by on-premises infrastructure.
- Great user experience – cloud-calling solutions utilise AI and API integrations to bring advanced features such as voice transcription.
- Scalability – faster and simpler deployment of services as there is less physical infrastructure.
Why choose Webex Calling with BT?
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with.
- Deep voice transformation experience – we’ve been transforming customers’ voice estates for decades, working in dozens of environments. That experience equips our people with the knowledge to deliver voice transformations in even the most complex scenarios.
- User adoption services – with our experienced user adoption teams, you’ll reach your desired outcomes faster. Without the end-user frustration.
- Leading Cisco partner – For over 30 years we’ve combined Cisco’s innovations with our global reach and transformation solutions. Our joint success has come by focusing on your big picture and tailoring solutions to your exact situation.
- Our global voice network – your calling solution will be deployed on our global voice network, providing carrier-grade full PSTN SIP trunking – compliant to in-country regulations. Our voice network is trusted to deliver over 10 billion minutes a year for our customers.
Get 3 months free for up to 1000 users within a single site when you buy a collaboration solution together with BT’s voice services for a minimum 3-year contract.
Jump-start your voice transformation and expand your global reach with this limited time offer.
*Terms and conditions:
- Covers per user per month and transformation costs for that single site for first three months
- Applicable to maximum of 1000 users
- Minimum 500 users required
- Minimum of 36-month contract term
- Products included in the offer: Microsoft Teams with BT (SKU 4), Zoom Phone (SKU 4), Operator Connect (basic, standard, pro), Webex calling
- Signed order needs to be placed by 31/12/2022
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless specified otherwise.
- Standard pricing applies as per product.
- BT may withdraw or amend this Offer at any time without notice but this will not affect any orders that a Customer has already signed up to.