Move your phone system to the cloud and enable cost-effective unified communications with Zoom Phone from BT.
What is Zoom Phone?
Leverage the power of a cloud phone system
Zoom Phone is a simple and straightforward cloud-based phone system. Allowing you to unify communications with voice, video, chat and collaboration over a single platform.
Simplify your infrastructure and remove the need for on-premises phone solutions. Our solutions allows you to place calls using your desktop or phone, giving your organisation the flexibility required for modern, hybrid working.
With our managed service, we enable your collaboration. Giving you support globally, at any time.
Combining Zoom Phone and Zoom Meetings with BT gives you the power of both, using the same application managed by a single partner.
Get one site free for 3 months when you add voice to your collaboration platform*
*Terms and conditions apply
How does Zoom Phone work?
Zoom’s bring your own carrier (BYOC) architecture enables customers to leverage our global voice network for Zoom Phone deployments. Carrier peering between BT and Zoom architecture provides customers with a cloud-based phone system that eliminates the need for premise-based trunking, hardware, maintenance, and other legacy costs.
We’ll work with you to transform your unified communications at a pace that suits you. Our user adoption specialists will help your organisation and its people adopt new technology smoothy.
Your service will be monitored 24/7 to ensure the best possible experience for your people. We detect, diagnose, and resolve issues anywhere in the system before they impact your meetings to help keep your organisation running smoothly.
Zoom Phone features:
- end-to-end managed service
- dedicated project management
- user adoption support
- peering to our global voice network.
For most global organisations, digital workplace transformation is now at the top of their agenda. But adoption at speed presents specific challenges for these businesses.Read more
Zoom Phone benefits
The benefits your organisation can get from Zoom Phone with BT:
- Experience – a simple and cost-effective cloud phone system, backed by our managed service which supports you 24/7, globally.
- Choice – our leading voice network provides extended reach with SIP integration, PSTN reach and optional data connectivity.
- Reduced costs – moving your voice to the cloud removes the complexity and cost associated with running on-premises phone solutions.
- Flexibility – a scalable and flexible managed service that gives you total control of what you spend. You’ll be paying per user per month, only for the employees that use it.
Why choose Zoom Phone with BT?
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with. Why choose Zoom Phone with BT?
- Global voice network – with full PSTN replacement in 24 countries for Zoom Phone, we’ve the global reach to connect users.
- Our wealth of voice transformation experience – we have an established heritage of designing, deploying, and managing complex voice deployments.
- User adoption services – our user adoption teams ensure you reach the desired business outcomes sooner, with less resistance and end-user pain.
- Secure – all our cloud phone solutions are checked, tested and verified by BT Security to make sure your people can keep working – wherever they are – and that your organisation stays operational.
- Leading Zoom partner – we’re proud to be awarded by Zoom a Carrier Innovation Award 2020 for being a leading carrier for Zoom Phone. It recognises the experience and global scale we bring to our customers.
Get 3 months free for up to 1000 users within a single site when you buy a collaboration solution together with BT’s voice services for a minimum 3-year contract.
Jump-start your voice transformation and expand your global reach with this limited time offer.
*Terms and conditions:
- Covers per user per month and transformation costs for that single site for first three months
- Applicable to maximum of 1000 users
- Minimum 500 users required
- Minimum of 36-month contract term
- Products included in the offer: Microsoft Teams with BT (SKU 4), Zoom Phone (SKU 4), Operator Connect (basic, standard, pro), Webex calling
- Signed order needs to be placed by 31/12/2022
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless specified otherwise.
- Standard pricing applies as per product.
- BT may withdraw or amend this Offer at any time without notice but this will not affect any orders that a Customer has already signed up to.