What is Cisco Webex Contact Centre?
Cisco Webex Contact Centre lets you get closer to your customers – wherever they are.
Manage all your contact centre needs on one easy platform with Webex Contact Centre, combining the flexibility, scalability, and low maintenance of the cloud with the reliability and security of your on-premise call centre solution.
Improve sales conversations, revenue, customer retention and satisfaction scores by empowering your remote agents to react more quickly and efficiently to what people need, offering a personalised, seamless, and multi-channel customer experience.
How does Cisco Webex Contact Centre work?
Intelligent features, big data insight, and our unique skillset – all while saving on cost
Cisco Webex Contact Centre supports a range of contact centre, omnichannel, and artificial intelligence (AI) features that improve performance, increase visibility, and maximise business outcomes whilst reducing overall costs.
Our solution uses big data and analytics to better understand a customer’s journey and predict their needs, enabling you to automatically match them with the best available agent. With our unique skillset, we can manage your Webex Contact Centre to give you:
- expertise in de-risking and accelerating your journey to an ‘as-a-service�� cloud solution
- know-how to make sure you have the right network capacity
- end-to-end monitoring for the best experience.
Cisco Webex Contact Centre features
From set-up to management, we offer an end-to-end Webex Contact Centre solution that offers all the features required to meet your contact centre needs.
- Cloud native - reduces complexity and expense while vastly speeding up deployment of new features
- Routing and queue management – intelligently distribute calls across teams in multiple sites or to remote agents
- Centralised management – tailored dashboards help to increase productivity and lower total cost of ownership
- Powerful data analytics – helps you learn more about your customers and what they want
- Secure chat capabilities – for communication between customer and agent
- Integration with our voice network – to provide optimum capacity and customer call experience
- Built-in disaster recovery – seamlessly redirect call centre traffic during emergencies. A phone, computer and internet connectivity are all an agent needs.
Cisco Webex Contact Centre optional add-ons
- Workforce optimisation suite – schedule and manage staff, measure agent efficiency and performance, and analyse speech and desktop actions to gain insights.
- Outbound voice – to complement the powerful inbound call handling capability.
How do you keep your contact centre running smoothly as a 'centre' when your agents aren't all together and some are out working in the 'wild'?Read more
Webex Contact Centre benefits
- Experience - create a predictive customer experience, locating the right person or information at the right time, based on conversations as they happen
- Speed - easy to deploy and scale at pace with flexible cloud technology
- Agility - keep up with your business needs – deploy new agents, sites and functionalities quickly
- Value - pay as you grow, with flexibility to make your transition to the cloud cost-effective
- Efficiency - we’ll keep you up-to-date on new features to enhance your contact centre.
Why choose BT
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with. Why choose Webex Contact Centre from BT?
- We’re long-standing partners to a wide ecosystem of innovative and market-leading vendors
- We’re one of only 5 elite Cisco Global Gold Certified partners.
- We offer a complete solution, integrated with our global voice network to provide optimum capacity and customer call experience
- We have certified security standards, covering the end-to-end solution across the globe
- We provide 24 / 7 proactive monitoring and support, allowing you to focus on your business while we make sure things continue running
- We’re a safe, secure and reliable partner for contact centre transformation projects
- We provide a user adoption program to train your end users and current stakeholders on the solution, so you can transition to your new service with confidence.