Cloud Connectivity- Cloud Network Services
Ensure the right connectivity between your hybrid network and cloud services.
What is Cloud Connectivity from BT?
Your infrastructure is transforming from a traditional MPLS approach to a hybrid one, and the borders between your LAN, WAN, and data centre are disappearing with the introduction of software-defined services.
Connecting from your hybrid network to your cloud services, when your existing infrastructure has been built to support your legacy applications and systems, is a massive task.
It's important to consider how you deliver the performance you need and how to keep your users happy, both now and in the future. And you'll need to revisit your security approach when you embrace a new cloud strategy.
We offer you the choice to use any of the leading cloud service providers and connectivity to create your hybrid cloud environments.
We deliver your apps and protect your data, regardless of where they're hosted. We also have the right skills and expertise, whatever cloud deployment you need, now and in the future.
Our related products & services
Cloud Direct Connect was developed to remove the risks associated with cloud-based services, and we’ll make sure your move to the cloud is smooth, cost-efficient, and low-risk.
All this without the headache of managing multiple suppliers and physical infrastructure.
- Direct connectivity – from a business-grade private WAN
- Embedded security – with all the protection of a physical firewall, but virtual
- A more reliable connection – leveraging our global infrastructure
- Fully-managed – giving you time to spend on important business priorities
An agile cloud connector service with control, visibility, and clear pricing.
Connected Cloud Edge from BT gives you the ease of multi-cloud but with a managed, resilient, and controlled interconnect. Our service is available globally, so you can model and build the cloud performance you need for your users and customers. Connected Cloud Edge plugs you into the fabric of the cloud so that you can open and change cloud connections as you want, getting the performance and insight you need, underpinned by a clear and flexible pricing model. And you won’t have to worry about managing that infrastructure because we'll take care of that.
- Faster responses and simplified routing across consolidated cloud interconnects
- Ability to add security, optimisation, and SD-WAN virtualised functions
- Agile “as a service” consumable and controllable commercials
- Faster set-up and change times to meet demand drivers
- Full cloud insight end to end delivered through the BT MyAccount portal
Cloud networking is evolving. The emphasis is changing from connecting to the cloud to connecting within and between clouds.Read more