Whatever their device or location, we'll make it easier to join video meetings, chat and share content securely with your people.
What is Microsoft Teams?
Whether you are meeting at home, at work, or on the go, Microsoft Teams with BT lets you collaborate and share content from anywhere. Deep integrations with Microsoft’s first-class productivity applications allow your people to work better together, from a truly unified communications tool.
Get one site free for 3 months when you add voice to your collaboration platform*
*Terms and conditions apply
We reduce the complexity of delivering and managing Microsoft Teams. Combining our voice and network services to provide you global reach with an experienced partner. Backed by an end-to-end managed service that gives you support from delivery to in-life.
We offer flexibility and choice when enabling calling for your organisation too. Operator Connect provides a simple, digital experience to add voice to Microsoft Teams. While our direct routing capability enables more robust cloud-calling, for when your requirements are more demanding.
How does Microsoft Teams work?
Leverage the power of a feature-rich and secure collaboration tool, without the deployment and management headaches.
A poorly delivered collaboration transformation can create more problems than it solves. That’s why we’ve built an end-to-end managed service for Microsoft Teams. To achieve your transformation goals, we support you with developing, delivering, adopting, and managing the solution.
We’ll firstly help you understand the current technology landscape and create a plan for implementation. A team of experienced project managers and technical designers execute the plan at a pace that suits your organisation.
Adopting a new technology can be challenging. So we provide user adoption services to both service owners and end-users to reduce the pain of transition to new technologies.
Comprehensive in-life support enables your organisation to focus on achieving your goals. Advanced monitoring capabilities allow us to optimise end-user experience and proactively detect issues.
Microsoft Teams features:
- Powerful productivity – flawlessly integrated with Microsoft 365 applications.
- End-to-end managed service – we provide the knowledge and experience needed to deliver and manage the solution.
- Interoperability – with other collaboration tools, existing end points or meeting rooms technology.
- Device support – beyond supporting existing devices, we can provide you with new devices like Microsoft’s Surface products.
- User adoption support – we offer a user adoption service that can be tailored to support technology adoption in your organisation.
Microsoft Teams benefits
- Excellent end-user experience – we monitor call quality and utilisation to ensure end users have a great experience.
- An easier transformation – our experience, people and network make the transition and adoption of cloud-based services like Microsoft Teams smoother.
- Reduced costs and a simplified environment – moving to cloud-based services removes stranded costs associated with legacy infrastructure, while creating a simpler environment to manage.
- Support for hybrid working – our solution gives your people the tools and support needed to securely work and collaborate from anywhere.
Why choose Microsoft Teams with BT?
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with.
- Proven experience with Microsoft solutions – we've been deploying and managing Microsoft collaboration tools for more than a decade, and support over half a million users globally across them.
- User adoption services – our dedicated user adoption specialists ensure smooth transitions to new technologies. With ongoing support available to help your people after deployment.
- Smart commercial models – a single global per-user price across calling and cloud services, with self-service for billing events, means control is in your hands.
- Global reach, global recognition – we’ve the network and reach to support your voice needs with Microsoft Teams in over 180 countries.
Get 3 months free for up to 1000 users within a single site when you buy a collaboration solution together with BT’s voice services for a minimum 3-year contract.
Jump-start your voice transformation and expand your global reach with this limited time offer.
*Terms and conditions:
- Covers per user per month and transformation costs for that single site for first three months
- Applicable to maximum of 1000 users
- Minimum 500 users required
- Minimum of 36-month contract term
- Products included in the offer: Microsoft Teams with BT (SKU 4), Zoom Phone (SKU 4), Operator Connect (basic, standard, pro), Webex calling
- Signed order needs to be placed by 31/12/2022
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless specified otherwise.
- Standard pricing applies as per product.
- BT may withdraw or amend this Offer at any time without notice but this will not affect any orders that a Customer has already signed up to.
As the world moves in to a new ‘normal’, Global SIP can help telecom resellers and system integrators support the international voice connectivity needs of enterprise customers.Read more
Organisations are looking for a straightforward way to incorporate voice services with collaboration technologies to support new ways of working.Read more