We are now in the age of the digital workplace where many organisations are being presented with an invaluable opportunity to transform the ways that they work.
The focus has shifted from survive to thrive with business leaders blazing a trail to a digital future. Now is not the time to be left behind.
Increasingly, business and IT leaders are looking to embed remote and hybrid working into their future business strategy to create a truly digital workplace. However, they face a number of technology and human challenges. During our conversations with these business leaders, we’ve uncovered five key actions they need to take to implement effective change including adopting unified communications, eliminating shadow IT and putting their people first.
FIVE KEY ACTIONS TO FUTUREPROOF REMOTE WORKING FOR YOUR ORGANISATION:
- Bring everything into one place with unified communications
- Support your people to adopt new technologies and practices
- Take time to align tools with individual roles and goals
- Eliminate shadow IT by implementing best practice and security policies
- Help everyone understand the benefits of remote working