As organisations look for the work-style balance that works best for them, many are holding off from optimising their infrastructure to favour either the office or homeworking.
The emphasis today has to be on securely supporting the productivity of workers, wherever they’re based, throwing the spotlight on how cloud-based collaboration tools and apps can serve employees and organisations.
Our joint global research covering 1,500 business and IT executives reveals how organisations are navigating their way to delivering the great collaboration experience users need and expect from a hybrid workplace.
In this whitepaper, we explore the research findings, covering:
- an overview of hybrid working today, including perceptions and attitudes
- the role of the cloud in collaboration technologies for hybrid working
- the expectations and implications of collaboration tools and apps
- the relationship between hybrid working and sustainability goals
- nine steps to planning a future work strategy.
Download our whitepaper for insight into how a flexible infrastructure supporting collaboration tools can support a people-first approach to hybrid working.