Organisations are facing more sophisticated adversarial behaviour than ever before, and the pace of digital transformation has inevitably led to an increasing number of network security blind spots.
Criminals are standing by, ready to take advantage of these vulnerabilities, and you can no longer assume you haven’t been breached. So how do you put strategies and technologies in place to cope with the fact that you may have already been successfully attacked, and just not know it yet?
You need to ‘assume breach’ – expecting a sophisticated and motivated attacker will find a way into your estate and manage to stay hidden for some time.
Download our whitepaper to investigate how the following six recommendations can help you ‘assume breach’:
- Know the personas on your estate - Understand who’s on your network, coupled with high confidence audit, reporting and alerting.
- Understand your assets - Know what you have, what is vulnerable, and resolve the risks.
- Prioritise endpoint solutions - Use Endpoint Detection and Response solutions to bring together next-gen antivirus, threat hunting and threat intelligence on the endpoint device.
- Make it difficult to move between zones and workloads - Go beyond flat with a Zero Trust model using network segmentation and micro-segmentation.
- Take a systemic approach to detecting threats - Use SIEM and audit to detect compromises in your estate quickly.
- Be curious - Use your human firewall and give your analysts room to explore.
Download our paper to find out more.