Meet the needs of your business with an agile and resilient infrastructure
Create a flexible, agile and secure network for your business with managed SD-WAN
What is SD-WAN? Shape your future infrastructure with our managed SD-WAN solutions.
SD-WAN (or software-defined wide-area networks) is a virtual WAN architecture that lets organisations securely connect users to their applications using any combination of transport services, including MPLS, broadband internet, and 4G / 5G.
As a leading SD-WAN provider, our solutions give you greater control of your network and help you meet your ever-increasing bandwidth demand. And we’ve partnered with industry leaders like Cisco, VMware, and Nokia so you’ll get the best of their expertise and our global infrastructure.
With our SD-WAN solutions, you’ll see benefits like:
- Better routing for your important applications
- Cutting-edge security with an encrypted network
- A scalable and flexible service you can customise to meet your business needs
- The ability to meet additional bandwidth demand and improve the performance of your priority applications
With our combined global reach, we deliver on the promise of consistent user and service experience delivery anywhere in the world
Why choose SD-WAN solutions from BT?
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with. Why choose managed SD-WAN solutions from BT?
- Industry-leading partnerships – enjoy the power of Cisco, VMware, and Nokia combined with our market-leading global network
- Experience – we design, build, and deliver solutions to the world’s largest multinational corporations, and we can use that expertise and heritage to create a solution that works for you
- Choice and control – choice is everything. That’s why our services are flexible and customisable to your business needs
- Support – we continually develop our services to resolve issues proactively before they happen. And if something does go wrong, you’ll have quick access to the support needed to get it fixed
Our related products & services
Thrive with a flexible and dynamic cloud-delivered SD-WAN solution from VMware and BT.
VMware SD-WAN combines market leading technology, our world-class network portfolio, and extensive infrastructure and experience to deliver flexible, agile, scalable, and secure networking to support a more flexible workforce.
With VMware SD-WAN at the heart of your network, you can support new application growth, achieve IT and network agility, simplify WAN operations, and optimise access from branch to cloud and SaaS applications.
- Demonstrate the benefits of your investment to key stakeholders and customers with our simplified end-user device management and provided complete visibility
- Optimise and secure connectivity and performance using VMware’s centralised orchestration and automation with our range of VNFs, including next-generation firewalls, optimisers, and accelerators
- Extend security boundaries beyond your data centre and cloud to applications and users, minimising the attack service and protecting users, networks, applications, and data against threats with VMware’s SASE Platform
- You’re free to focus on business-critical tasks with our a fully-managed solution
- We ensure optimal SD-WAN performance for even the most demanding applications using VMware’s Dynamic Multipath Optimization technology
Build a secure infrastructure you can rely on with managed Cisco SD-WAN from BT.
Connect Cisco SD-WAN is a managed SD-WAN solution for global networks with sophisticated requirements. It’s the ideal choice as you migrate towards a software-enabled service. We’ve developed a centrally managed, cloud-hosted, and software-defined network overlay solution using Cisco Edge hardware and licences. It comes with best-of-breed reporting built in so you can see exactly what’s happening across your network and applications.
- Scale your network as it becomes more sophisticated
- See your whole network online
- Stay secure with an encrypted network
- Call on our SD-WAN specialists if you need help
- Reduce logistical headaches – we manage everything when it comes to CPE
- Become more agile with a dedicated team to configure and maintain your SD-WAN service
A simple one-box branch SD-WAN solution from BT and Cisco for your digital future.
Connect Meraki SD-WAN brings together the key components of any future branch solution, joining together LAN, wireless LAN, SD-WAN, and security in one box. It’s simple to set up and manage, gives you central visibility of your network through an online management portal, and lets you tap into the power of new network technology – including the ability to meet ever-increasing bandwidth demand.
- Deliver improved application performance – SD-WAN capability lets you use two different access methods into a site, and you can prioritise your most important applications for consistently high performance
- Understand your network from a single dashboard – get oversight of your network by user, site, or region through a simple-to-use dashboard
- Dig into the detail – access key performance insight including network usage and capacity, top apps and services, security threats, and more. Enjoy a personalised design – our Meraki experts will identify the right features for your business for a fully integrated solution
A next generation, SD-WAN network based on hybrid MPLS and Internet services, delivered fully managed by BT and Nokia.
Agile Connect is our unique SD-WAN solution, combining Nokia’s Nuage Networks technology with our expertise to help global businesses deliver consistently great UX, managed centrally.
It’s unique to us because it’s built on and integrated into our global network, plus it’s controlled through our portal - the same portal you can use to control your wider network services. It comes with pre-built regional gateways, hub connectivity, and added security including protection against cyberattacks. You can control the service yourself or we can control it for you.
- Reduced WAN costs by 50%
- Improved application performance and productivity
- Improved end-to-end control and real-time visibility
- Flexible and scalable across all global sites
- Enhanced resilience and agility with uncompromised security.