BT Ireland has the local and global capabilities to manage and deliver any Wide Area Network (WAN) requirement. Whether it’s an upgrade to consolidate and centralise applications, a plan to future-proof infrastructure to support multimedia applications, or a simple point-to-point replacement for an older network, we have the competencies to handle every variable.
We have a full range of product platforms and access technologies to always hit the mark on speed of deployment, service level, bandwidth and cost. Our network service specialists will take time to find out what’s right for your business, be it a more flexible core or bandwidth optimised for different sites.
BT Ireland can handle any level of complexity, from a global VPN (Virtual Private Network) to a single-site service connection. We can provide a multi-site organisation with any-to-any connectivity, building in the capacity to handle business critical applications on one site while simplifying another to achieve network cost and performance optimisation.
As more organisations look to take cloud services from a third-party provider or data centre, the right network connection becomes business critical.
- Security: our solution has built-in virtualised firewalls. You benefit by having your own security policy implemented within the BT network.
- Internet gateways: free up your core network by offloading the traffic on to the internet at the world’s major global peering points
- Cloud service choice and confidence: our direct connectivity to 3rd party providers gives for a connection your organisation can rely upon
Wide Area Networks
Secure and reliable technology/infrastructure with the speed and agility to align network needs to changing business requirements and point-to-point replacement for an older network, we have the competencies to handle every variable.
We offer local and global deployments with BT IP Connect Global and BT IP Connect Ireland. A class-of-service capability lets you prioritise traffic as and when required.
- Efficiency: bring your voice, video, mobile and conferencing services together in 198 countries and territories.
- Cost-effective cloud-connectivity: connect your VPN to cloud services without buying dedicated access from your cloud service provider
- Reduced admin & management costs: using one global VPN supplier gives you more resources to concentrate on your core business.
High-bandwidth network technology that can be used for a standard service, private line, or VPN.
Our products, BT Ethernet Connect Ireland and BT Ethernet Connect Global, cater for local and multinational customers with five class-of-service options to give your sites the performance they need.
- Five class-of-service models
- End-to-end service level agreements
- Multi-service access options
- Flexible contract terms
- Highly scalable
- National and international reach