The growth in cloud-based applications is one of the most significant changes in recent times. Cloud computing has the potential to transform the way you do business, but not all connections are equal. Cloud Connect Direct provides direct connectivity to leading cloud service providers. And because you connect directly from BT’s global network you can access cloud services in a faster, more reliable and secure way – all without the headache of managing multiple suppliers.
This has been driven by the move to cloud-based services, such as Microsoft O365 and Salesforce and the availability of low cost storage services, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The internet doesn’t always provide the connectivity you need to these important services. It needs to be a secure, reliable, high performance connection, so we offer connectivity to cloud providers from our MPLS network. We already have connections to Microsoft, AWS, Salesforce, DXC technology, Oracle, IBM and Google. We can provide you high performance, secure connections to these services from your BT network in a few days.
Cloud Connect Direct
Our Cloud Connect portfolio is comprised of:
- Cloud Connect Direct – direct connectivity to 3rd party cloud providers & BT Cloud Compute
- Cloud Connect Data Centre – connectivity to global data centres
- Internet Gateways – secure regional breakout locations for internet-bound traffic
- Cloud Connect Security – cloud based security utilising Checkpoint
- Cloud Connect Acceleration – virtualised acceleration using Riverbed
- Quickly connect to a new cloud service provider or implement a new cloud application
- Cost-effectively connect to the cloud, making the most of your existing investment in network services and our investment in connectivity to all of the major cloud service providers
- Securely connect to the cloud with the security inherent in our IP Connect Global network and also the security built-in to our Cloud Connect platform
Cloud Connect Direct partners:
See how we've helped diverse businesses deliver real benefits.
One the world’s largest mining companies turned to BT for a global connectivity solution that could cover some of the remotest places on the planet
Helping Noble Group to secure its global network
An on-campus branch became the showcase for the bank’s student banking services when it contracted BT to deliver an interactive digital experience