Application and network performance monitoring have become a top-table business issue as more businesses realise the impact that network congestion and downtime can have on productivity, profitability and competitive advantage.
BT Ireland has the local and global capabilities to manage and deliver any Wide Area Network (WAN) requirement. Whether it’s an upgrade to consolidate and centralise applications, a plan to future-proof infrastructure to support multimedia applications, or a simple point-to-point replacement for an older network, we have the competencies to handle every variable.
Demand for our services has grown as the application delivery chain has become more complex. Businesses operate in an “always-on” world of 24/7connectivity where downtime is unthinkable. Users access applications from fixed and mobile devices via the corporate network, internet, cloud and intranet. A hybrid mix of networks and services from different providers can slow traffic down.
BT Ireland helps manage the multiple elements that impact on network performance. By unifying all the information in one place, you can avoid blind spots and give your business the performance levels it demands.
BT Connect Intelligence Infovista
Understand and prioritise your applications over private Wide Area Networks, reducing cost and application downtime. Make sure bandwidth is always available for business critical applications.
- Make applications run faster and reduce bandwidth requirements by up to 45%
- Minimise risks of moving applications to the cloud with the help of detailed application insights
- Better use of internet links with intelligence applied for most appropriate routing
BT Connect Intelligence Riverbed
Monitor your applications and IT infrastructure through a single unified dashboard, making it easier to align business objectives with performance metrics around processes, applications and IT.
- Faster application problem isolation and trend analysis with real-time dashboard
- Best user experience delivered by end-to-end traffic prioritisation
- Traffic optimised with compression, caching and acceleration saving cost and improving performance
See how we've helped diverse businesses deliver real benefits.
Helping Noble Group to secure its global network
The IT services start-up chose BT for a telephony solution and network infrastructure to best serve a global business and its customers
Providing mobile applications to the public sector, the firm chose a BT data centre to host its services and BT’s network for delivering them